Main responsibilities for this role:
- Establish the Warehouse Store and implement the full business concept
- Procure and negotiate new suppliers and agreements needed for the new unit
- Solve all practical issues and bottlenecks concerning the operation of the unit in a cost-effective manner
- Drive sales growth within greater Stockholm area
- Continuously follow up KPIs for efficiency, processes and quality in customer service and sales, logistics, and technical service
- Support local team leaders to improve, develop and reach the highest standards in respective team
- Follow up customer and employee experience and company culture in the unit to reach goals of excellence
- Analyze competitor pricing, product and service models and report to management to liaise for actions (frequent visits to competitor’s store locations)
Main requirements for this role:
- Experience from retail and knowledge in ecommerce
- Experience from establishment projects and good knowledge of logistics
- Proven ability to grow sales and create customer centric organizations
- Ability to successfully manage big, complex and long projects
- Leadership experience and passion for employee experience
- Strong experience in building new operations and establish processes
- Fluent verbal and written English
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are motivated by building something new, that you enjoy a dynamic environment and that you are comfortable with starting and leading yourself. You have the ability to keep attention to detail whilst remaining track of the overall picture. You are structured and agile, and you like the combination of setting long term strategy at the same time as you execute and solve problems operationally.
What Sportproffsen will offer you:
- A unique journey building a company and be an active part of a highly dedicated and professional Nordic team
- An organization constantly thriving towards developing the business and our teams to achieve passion for the business
- Extensive experience from over 10 years in the sports e-commerce industry
- A solid employer where we take care of our employees through private pension solutions, staff discounts and social activities.
In this recruitment process Sportproffsen cooperates with Barona. All questions and inquires should be directed to recruitment consultant Sara Fogelberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4672-511 20 01. Please apply with your CV and personal letter in English. We will be assessing candidates continuously, and we might make a hiring decision before expiration date for this ad. Do not wait to send you application. Please visit www.sportproffsen.se for more info!
Sportproffsen is a drug-free workplace, and we apply drug testing as part of our recruitment process.